At VIBA we respect the privacy of individuals that interact with us via this website, second and third level, our newsletters and services (hereinafter referred to as “Services”) owned and operated by Viba SpA (hereinafter referred to as “VIBA”).
Viba processes all such personal data in strict accordance with the Italian national legislation on privacy and, in particular, with D. Lgs. 196/2003.
1) In order to use the Services offered by VIBA, it may be necessary to fill in a registration form detailing necessary and optional personal data. The provision of necessary personal data is needed to complete the registration process, so their failure or partial provision makes it impossible to register to Services. The provision of optional data is not strictly requested; therefore, even if not provided, it will be possible to register and take advantage of the Services. The personal data required by VIBA may differ depending on the used registration forms.
2) VIBA stores technical data relating to connections (logs) to allow the security checks required by law, to improve the quality of the services offered and customize them according to the needs of users/visitors. VIBA records the log files in accordance with the applicable legal provisions. Such data do not allow identification of the user except as a result of processing and interconnection operations, and necessarily via data provided by other providers. These operations may be carried out exclusively under request of the competent Judicial Authorities, which are authorized by specific legal provisions aimed at preventing and/or repressing offences. On VIBA websites, temporary markers (cookies) are used to access the site faster. A cookie is an informational data, which keeps being active during the connection and which is transmitted by VIBA to the user’s computer in order to allow a rapid identification. The user may disable cookies by changing his browser settings. This may slow down or prevent the access to the entire website or to one of its parts. The sending by users/visitors of their personal data to access services, or to make requests by electronic mail, allows VIBA to acquire them. The same will be used anyway only to supply the required service and will be disclosed to third parties only if necessary to comply with such requests.
3) Subject to a free consent, explicitly and differently expressed according to the several processing purposes, by choosing the „Yes“ box on the Services Registration Form, the user’s personal data may be processed for the sending by e-mail of commercial information, advertising and promotional material referred to the services provided by VIBA and/or to services or products of third parties selected according to the data provided on the registration form. The consent for processing, as indicated in point 3) is optional; therefore, in case of a possible refusal, the data will be processed only for the purposes previously indicated. After registering it will be also possible, automatically and at no costs, to refuse the processing of data, not to receive promotional and/or commercial communications, but maintaining the subscription to the Services. This will be done by clicking on the appropriate link at the bottom of the page of all the advertising communications sent by VIBA.
4) Personal data, collected and stored in VIBA databases, are processed by employees and/or collaborators of the owner in their function of data processors. They will not be disclosed to third parties, except in cases provided for by law.
5) The collection and use of data is carried out via automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected and, in any case, in compliance with current legislation. Security measures are applied to prevent loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. VIBA cannot is not responsible for unauthorized access or loss of personal information beyond its control.
6) The data controller is Viba SpA, registered office Via Mantova, 2 – 21049 Tradate (Varese), which may use them for all purposes mentioned in this information notice. The users/visitors can exercise the rights provided for by art. 7 of the Legislative Decree. 196/03. It is possible to ask for the total cancellation of the provided data at any time, by sending a request by post, fax or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org,.also, exercising also the right of withdrawal from all services subscribed.
7) Access Right to personal data and other rights under Article 7 of the Privacy Code:
1. The party concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of his personal data, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The party concerned has the right to be informed about
(a) the origin of personal data;
b) their processing purposes and methods;
c) the logic applied in case of electronic processing;
d) the identification data of the owner, managers and the legal representative according to article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or category of subjects whom the personal data may be communicated to or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
The party concerned has the right to obtain:
a) the data updating or relevant rectification or integration;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary according to purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that what stated as per letters a) and b) have been notified to whom the data were communicated, unless this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. The party concerned has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of his personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
b) to the processing of his personal data with the purpose of sending advertising materials or market or commercial communication surveys.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer when you visit certain pages on the Internet, when you read certain emails or when you use certain services. They are simple lines of text used for: performing automatic authentication, storing specific information about users accessing the server, collecting data for statistical purposes. The management of cookies is under the direct control of the user: you can prevent the registration of cookies, delete them or simply select the ones you want to keep. Most browsers are automatically set up to accept cookies.. At the bottom you will find the information you need to change the settings of cookies on your browser.
This information is provided to comply with the recent legislation and to guarantee our transparency regarding your privacy when you use our website.
Cookies on VIBA sites
These cookies allow the website to function correctly and allow you to view content on your device. Without these cookies we will not be able to provide you with the services you require, such as writing a comment.If you are a registered user, they will allow you to be recognized and to access the services offered from the dedicated areas.
- The tracking of previous actions (e.g. inserted text) while navigating back to a page in the same session;
- The management and transfer of security tokens to different services within a website to identify the status of the visitor (e.g. registered or unregistered);
- The maintenance of tokens for the implementation of reserved areas of the website;
- To aid customers to specific versions/applications of a service, as may be necessary during a technical migration.
These cookies may be from one of VIBA websites or from a partner one. They record information about choices that you have made andcan be implemented in the provision of a service not explicitly requested but offered to the user. They can also be used to prevent that user from being offered a service that was previously offered and refused. In addition, these cookies track your choices (such as username, language, country of origin, and so on). Such collected information is anonymous and cannot track your behavior on other websites.
- Remember the settings a user has selected, such as layout, font size, preferences, color, etc;
- Remember a choice made, so that while filling in a questionnaire it is no longer required;
- Find out if a service has already been offered, such as a tutorial for subsequent visits to the website;
- Provide information in order to have access to an optional service such as offering a live chat session;
- Fulfilment of a user request such as the submission of a comment.
Statistical and performance cookies
These cookies may be from one of VIBA websites or from a partner one and their use is limited to the performance and improvement of the website. They collect information about how a visitor uses the website and do not collect any information that can identify you. The collected information is anonymous and is used only to improve the functionality of the website.
- Web Analytics: the collected data refer only to the use of the website by the operator, to manage its performance and structure. These cookies may be third party cookies, but the information will be used exclusively by those who publish the visited website;
- Error management: this function supports the improvement of services or the management of complaints and is linked to web analytics;
- Testing of different structures of the site pages: tests on changes in structure, usually using A/B or multivariable tests, to ensure that in current and subsequent sessions a constant layoutis kept;
- Performance analysis: measurement of the performance of the site with particular attention to the user’s browsing experience.
Advertising and behavioural cookies
These cookies may be from one of VIBA websites or from a partner one. Their use makes advertisements more relevant. Cookies may be used in this way to prevent the same advertisement to be seen twice or to display advertising content that are supposed to be more in line with the content previously viewed by users or with the place from which they are browsed (measured by the user’s linking IP).
- Analysis of previously displayed content to show advertisements more in line with your interests;
- Analysis of the place of connection, through the detection of the IP connection address, to offer advertisements by language and/or place;
- Analysis of the user’s previous interactions with advertisements in order to select the user’s most appreciated promotional contents.
External service cookies
How to remove or block cookies
You may prevent a website from using cookies for the mentioned activities, or you may delete all cookies saved using the tools provided by your browser (a browser is the program we use to navigate the websites). Please note that if you choose to deactivate cookies, some website functions may be compromised.
- You can browse temporarily preventing your browser from registering cookiesgenerated by websites by enabling the so called „private browsing“ or „anonymous browsing“ available on modern browsers. Your browser will not register cookies or will only register some which are necessary for the proper working of the website. Cookies are anyway deleted when you close the website The sites displayed in the history list and the information typed in the forms are not saved. Instructions are available on the support websites of the used browser: Google Chrome and Google Chrome Mobile, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Apple Safari Mobile.
- You can completely disable cookiesor deletethem by following the following instructions: Google Chrome, Google Chrome Mobile, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Apple Safari Mobile.
- You can prevent from being savedonly advertising or behavioural cookies by using the service provided by the website Your Online Choiches.
The identification details of the company responsible for processing the user’s data can be found at the beginning of this information document.
The updated list of data Processors appointed for this purpose is available at the head office of the owner. Interested parties may request the complete list at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
The user may, at any time and without any formality, exercise the rights under art. 7 of the Legislative Decree no. n. 196/2003 – „Code for the protection of personal data“, by sending a communication to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org .
For a proper information here follows the text of art. 7 of the Privacy Code:
Art. 7 – Access Right to personal data and other rights
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning his person, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain information about:
(a) the origin of the personal data;
b) the processing purposes and methods;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identification data of the owner, of the managers and representatives designated pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) the updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified,also with regards to their contents, to whom the data were communicated, unless this is impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- The interested party has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of his personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
b) to the processing of his/her personal data, for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.